Wow! We are already more than halfway through summer day camp!
We have been busy having so much fun learning new skills and meeting new friends. Here is a quick recap of our summer to date.
At camp this summer we…
- Toured Lismore Sheep Farm and MacGregor’s Dairy Farm.
- Prepared delicious meals at Y-Chefs Camp, like energy balls and mini pizzas.
- Tested out science experiments, robots and more at STEM Camp!
- Trained for the Olympics.
- Learned the rules and fundamental skills of basketball.
- Built leadership skills.
- Experienced new foods and how to cook with a BBQ.
- Improved our swimming.
- Trained to be future camp counsellors.
There is still sometime left to join our camps. To view camp descriptions, please click here.