The YMCA offers a number of times to come in and explore the pool.
Adult and Senior Swim Times
- Relax. This pool time is all about socializing while working out. There are two lanes open throughout the day with the exception of swim lessons. Member program or drop-in fee. Ages 18+
- This is a designated time to swim lengths and work on your endurance. There are two lanes open throughout the day with the exception of swim lessons. Member program or drop-in fee.
- Use this time to do your own workout in the pool (ages 18+). Water weights and other equipment are available or take a walk against the current in the therapeutic pool. There are two lanes open for lane swimmers during open exercise swim times. Member program or drop-in fee.
Parent and Tot
- Introduce your child to the water. The therapeutic pool is set at a warm temperature that your baby will enjoy. This swim is also great for meeting other parents and tots. This swim is open for children five years old and under. Member program or drop-in fee.
- Public swims are open to all. Member program or drop-in fee.
Member Only Swim and Member Only Lanes
- This swim time is open to members and their guests only. Guests must pay a drop-in fee.
Family Public Swim
- Swim times designed for families to be active together.
For Public and Member Only Swims
- Children seven and under must have a parent in the pool with them. There are two lanes open for lane swimmers during public swimming. All children seven years and under must be supervised by a responsible person 16 years or older who will remain at arm’s length while in the pool.
Drop-in swim prices for non-members; Day Pass Required to Access Facility, Pool & Fitness Centre
$10.00 per Adult/Youth (+ tax)
$10 per child (no tax)
$10.00 for parent and tot swims (+ tax)
$30.00 Family Pass (+ tax)
Everyone 16+ is required to show photo I.D. to sign into the Centre.